Academy of Interactive Entertainment Student Handbook
AIE Student Handbook
Quality Management at AIE
AIE manages the quality of its training and assessment through a number of key processes and documents.
Our quality management systems are based on the requirements of the VET Quality Framework including
- Standards for Registered Organisations 2015.
- The Australian Qualifications Framework
- The Data Provisions Requirements
- The Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements
Our goals are:
- To provide best practice training and assessment services
- To use this Policy and Procedures document as the key source of information to maintain and improve quality training, assessment and other services
- To fully comply with all relevant Commonwealth and State Legislative and Regulatory requirements for the operation of Registered Training Organisation’s
- To ensure continuous improvement of our operational processes to meet the current and future demands of all of our stakeholders
Quality Management at AIE is led by managers who have direct access to the joint CEOs to ensure swift response and decision. These managers are the Senior Academic Manager, the Compliance Manager, Chief Finance Officer, Human Resources Manager, Chief Technical Officer. Director of Marketing and Heads of School.
Quality assurance and control activities, including moderation and validation activities, are led by Heads of Department in specific study disciplines supported by Lead teachers on each campus
Managers meet as part of the Executive team formally once per fortnight and Heads of Department meet regularly with the Senior Academic Manager.